(Repeats to extra codes) FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Indian utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd wants to decide within months of its U.S. market launch whether to set up an assembly plant there, the head of its automotive division told Reuters. "By mid-2010 we want to make a decision about whether to produce in the U.S. or not," Pawan Goenka said on Tuesday on the sidelines of the Frankfurt Motor Show. Mahindra, which already sells tractors to U.S. farmers, plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"¦RPT-INTERVIEW-India's M&M may decide on U.S. plant by mid-2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.