(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) * Foreign banks can compete more in asset management * Foreign banks dominate investment banking, bonds * Retail expansion seen blocked by structural resistance By Andrea Mandala and Ian Simpson MILAN, June 24 (Reuters) - Italy's foreign banks could turn to asset management and retail growth as ways to keep their dramatic expansion unbroken, the head of the Italian Foreign Banks Association (ABIE) told Reuters. Banks are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-INTERVIEW-Italy's foreign banks could grow in asset mgmt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642