BURSA, Turkey, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Turkish light commercial vehicle maker Karsan expects sales to increase by 15-20 percent this year, due to an increase in Renault Trucks production and new bus output, CEO Murat Selek told Reuters. In the same interview, Karsan executive board member Jan Nahum said a decision in the tender to produce the next generation of New York City taxis, in which Karsan is participating, could be made in March. He said the company was looking at the feasibility of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-INTERVIEW-Karsan sees 2011 sales rising 15-20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.