* Expects Asia to exceed EU as its top market by 2015 * Considers more M&A in China's construction gear sector * Intends to expand ties with Dongfeng Motor * Sees closer tie between rivals as natural consolidation (Repeats item first filed on Saturday with no change to text) By Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong SHANGHAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world's second largest truck maker, expects Asia to overtake Europe as its largest market by 2015, helped by robust demand in India ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-INTERVIEW-Volvo expects Asia to be its top market by 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642