(Repeats IPO VIEW released late on Aug. 20) * GM mulled HK listing to highlight Asia focus--sources * Plan scrapped on IPO timing, complex rules--sources * Trading, investor gains from HK listing unclear--sources * Canada's GM bailout a factor in Toronto listing--sources By Clare Baldwin, Soyoung Kim and Kennix Chim NEW YORK/HONG KONG, Aug 20 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] considered an Asian exchange for its historic return to the public markets, but ruled it out because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-IPO VIEW-GM considered, rejected HK listing -- sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.