(Repeats to additional Reuters service) ROME, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The head of Italian metalworkers union Fiom has called for an eight-hour strike on Jan. 28 to protest productivity deals agreed by other unions at Fiat SpA's Italian plants, a source at a meeting of Fiom's leadership said on Wednesday. Fiom secretary general Maurizio Landini made the proposal at a meeting of the union's central committee, the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told reporters. The hardline Fiom ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Italian union head urges strike over Fiat plant deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.