By Jennifer Clark MILAN, Jan 10 (Reuters) - When rap legend Eminem took a Chrysler sedan for a crawl through dark Detroit streets in a landmark 2011 TV commercial, the car he drove was defiantly "Imported from Detroit." In 2013, with Chrysler back in the black, its Italian parent, Fiat SpA, is trumpeting another new car - one that rockets from 0 to 60 miles per hour in under 5 seconds and is decidedly "Imported from Italy." Fiat's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-From Italy with luxe: Maserati tempts US drivers with new sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.