(Repeats story issued late on Tuesday) MUMBAI, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Kinetic Engineering Ltd said on Tuesday it has signed an agreement to sell some of its land and building near Pune for 480 million rupees. The company also said its board has approved merger of group firm Jaya Hind Sciaky Ltd's auto parts division with itself. Kinetic will issue shares in the ratio of 3.8 shares for every share held, totally issuing 1.78 million shares. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Kinetic Engg sells land for 480 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.