(Repeats story to additional subscribers in India) CHICAGO, May 30 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. said on Wednesday that India's Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. explored a possible bid for the auto parts maker but will not submit a proposal to rival billionaire Carl Icahn's buyout offer. Lear had been in discussions with Tata and private equity firms since March 18, but Tata told Lear on Wednesday it would not submit a proposal, Lear said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Lear says Tata AutoComp considers bid, withdraws" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.