(Repeats to wider audience) By Fang Yan NANJING, China, March 27 (Reuters) - A venerable British motor brand was reborn in a gritty Chinese industrial suburb on Tuesday as state-owned Nanjing Automobile Group rolled out its first MG sports cars and saloons. A racing green MG TF two-seater convertible, a copy of the popular original British model, was unveiled at a plant in the eastern city of Nanjing -- the first Made-in-China MG car. Nanjing Auto, a medium-sized car maker that began ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Made-in-China: British icon MG revived" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642