(Repeating item that initially moved on Sunday) * Social game ad rev to reach $672.2 mln globally by 2014 * McDonald's, Unilever, Ford on board with social game ads * Conversion rate for social game ads low-analyst By Liana B. Baker April 29 (Reuters) - Self magazine Publisher Laura McEwen sits in her office in the posh Conde Nast building overlooking New York's Times Square and does nothing but play video games for at least an hour or two a day. She isn't goofing off -- she is doing market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Madison Avenue turns to social game advertising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642