(Repeats story issued late on Monday) MUMBAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra Holidays & Resorts Ltd, a subsidiary of automobile firm Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , is adding 750 rooms at an investment of 3.5-4 billion rupees as its membership increases, a top official said. The expansion, to be funded from internal accruals and equity, will be through resort acquisitions, greenfield projects and room additions, Chairman Arun Nanda said on Monday. "In this downturn, we haven't seen a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Mahindra Holidays to spend 3.5-4 bln rupees on expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642