(Repeats story issued late on Tuesday) MUMBAI, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Mahindra Ugine Steel Co Ltd said on Tuesday it has cut its working shifts to one or two shifts instead of three, due to a slowdown in the steel and automotive industries. All its plants, except the one at Nashik, will now work five days a week shift instead of seven days a week, it said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Mahindra Ugine cuts working shifts as demand slows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.