(Repeats to fix cross reference in FACTORS) KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Malaysian stocks are expected to rise on Monday, buoyed by gains on Wall Street and a dip in oil prices from record highs, a dealer and an analyst said. Financial services firm MAA Holdings could be in focus after it said it had received central-bank approval to start talks with four potential bidders to sell up to 49 percent of its insurance arm, Malaysian Assurance Alliance. Plantation stocks such as IOI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Malaysia Hot Stocks-Market seen up, MAA in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.