(Repeats to attach to headline alerts) KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Malaysian state-controlled carmaker Proton Holdings Bhd reported its first profit in six quarters on Friday, as sales were helped by a new model launch and it reduced operating costs. Proton said its market share in Malaysia rose to 33 percent at the end of its second quarter but added that it still expected the domestic market to remain challenging. The state-controlled firm made a profit of 3.5 million ringgit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Malaysia's Proton creeps back into quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642