(Repeats to additional subscribers. Text unchanged.) MUNICH, Sept 24 (Reuters) - MAN's commercial vehicles business will exceed its 500 million euro ($736.4 million) cost savings target for this year "by a good 100 million", division chief Anton Weinmann said on Thursday. He told reporters that the question of whether MAN Commercial Vehicles would make an operating profit this year was extremely difficult. "It will depend on the absolute sales volume in the second half and we cannot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-MAN Commercial Vehicles to surpass cost cut target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.