(Repeats to fix spelling of "negotiating" in headline) MUNICH, Germany, Feb 17 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN AG said it was not in "negotiations" to buy MTU Friedrichshafen but was eyeing a potential acquisition of DaimlerChrysler's diesel motor unit. "We're interested in principle and we'll look very closely at it," Chief Executive Hakan Samuelsson told reporters on Thursday. "There have been talks, but no negotiations," he added. He also said he expects high steel prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-MAN not negotiating to buy MTU Friedrichshafen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642