(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text) STOCKHOLM, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Truck firm MAN has been raising its voting stake in Sweden's Scania , which has rejected a take over offer from the German firm, daily Dagens Industri wrote at the weekend, citing unnamed market sources. Scania shares rose on Friday, extending gains recorded on Thursday after the trade of several large stakes in the Swedish truck maker. "There is a rumour that it is MAN which has raised to around ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-MAN said raising voting stake in Scania-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642