By Claudia Kade BEIJING, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The chief executive of German industrial group MAN on Sunday called for speedy progress in long-running talks about a three-way truckmakers' alliance in Europe, adding he hoped that more clarity could be gained by year-end. Merging MAN with Swedish rival Scania and the commercial vehicles arm of Volkswagen would create Europe's market leader. "There is no direct deadline but you cannot speculate endlessly about this," CEO Hakan Samuelsson ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-MAN's Samuelsson demands progress on truck alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.