(Repeats to add tag) Shares in Maruti Suzuki were down over 3 percent after media reports that workers at some more factories of Suzuki Motors in India had struck work in support of employees at Maruti Suzuki's Manesar plant who have been on strike since August 29, dealers said. Workers at factories of Suzuki Powertrain India, Suzuki Castings and Suzuki Motorcycle India, went on indefinite strike, the Economic Times reported, quoting a union official. Suzuki chairman Osamu Suzuki said last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-MARKET EYE-Maruti Suzuki down on reports worker protest grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642