(For more on Toyota's safety recalls, click [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyota president needs to be honest, sincere -PR experts * Japanese style won't work for U.S. audience * Unclear if Toyoda to speak in Japanese or English (Repeats item first published Friday with no change to text) By Chisa Fujioka TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - After being pilloried for his less-than-perfect English, bowing technique and other bungles, the head of Toyota Motor Corp will need a crash course in preparing for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Media shy Toyota chief faces makeover for US stand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.