(Repeats to add Tata's NYSE instrument code ) BOMBAY, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd. , India's third-largest car maker, and UK's MG Rover Group Ltd. have decided to continue their joint venture commitment for CityRover cars, the two companies said in a statement on Monday. MG Rover signed an agreement in December 2002 with Tata Motors to buy 100,000 Indica hatchbacks -- called the CityRover in the UK -- over five years to sell in Europe, but Tata had said earlier this month the deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-MG Rover, India's Tata to continue CityRover deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.