(Repeats story issued on Thursday) MUMBAI, July 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Minda Industries posted a marginal rise in April to June net profit as high input costs offset a modest rise in sales. "We are not looking at much improvement in the July to September quarter due to the market conditions," Chief Financial Officer Sudhir Jain told Reuters over the telephone. "But I do not see any further reduction in margins," he said. For the April to June quarter, Minda Industries posted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Minda Inds Apr-Jun net up marginally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.