(Repeats story filed on May 18) By Ian Chua and David Dolan HONG KONG/TOKYO, May 18 (Reuters) - Investors in Asia stocks may be in for a bitter blow. The sharp fall in regional markets is likely to be the start of a deeper pullback with rising Asian currencies weighing on exporters and higher commodity prices hitting manufacturers such as Nissan Motor Co. and Hitachi Cable Ltd. . Worries about inflation and rising interest rates also threaten to hurt consumption in the United States, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-More downside as headwinds buffet Asian stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642