(Repeats adding address codes) IMOLA, Italy, April 23 (Reuters) - The GPWC group of Formula One carmakers said on Friday they had terminated an agreement with Bernie Ecclestone and commercial rights holders on the future structure of the sport. "Despite all reasonable efforts to implement the Memorandum Of Understanding between GPWC Holdings BV and the shareholders of SLEC Holdings, GPWC has decided to end negotiations on the future structure of Formula One," a statement said. It added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Motor racing-Carmakers abandon talks on F1 future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.