(Repeats to additional Reuters subscribers) LONDON, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Chinese carmaker Nanjing Automobile was expected to renew its lease on the former MG Rover plant at Longbridge in central England on Wednesday, property developer St. Modwen Properties Plc said Tuesday. "I hope to be in a position sometime later this evening to confirm there is going to be an event at Longbridge tomorrow midday where a new agreement would be signed between the two parties," a St. Modwen spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Nanjing set to renew Longbridge lease - St.Modwen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642