(Repeats item that ran late on Sunday) TURIN, Italy, May 30 (Reuters) - By choosing Luca di Montezemolo as its new chairman, Fiat has come as close as it could to keeping the top job at Italy's biggest industrial group in the family. The man who pulled Fiat's sports car unit Ferrari out of the doldrums and turned it into an iconic global brand and the dominant force in motor racing has ties with the Fiat-controlling Agnelli family that go back decades. A charismatic manager with strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-NEWSMAKER-Flamboyant Ferrari chief takes helm at Fiat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642