(Repeats with no change to story or headline) DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Nissan North America on Friday said its chief of sales and marketing, Brad Bradshaw, has left the the company. Bradshaw has been replaced by Mark McNabb, currently corporate vice president at Nissan Motor Co Ltd. McNabb will remain head of the Infiniti global business, the company said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Nissan North America sales chief leaves company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.