NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - NY gold futures ended lower on Tuesday after funds sold on dollar firmness and weak oil prices, with options expirations exacerbating volatility. Many players are positioned on the bullish side since gold's advance to 18-year highs last week. Hedge funds and other investors still look poised to buy on dips, traders said, but warned that with open interest hitting a record last week, funds are losing room to keep buying. December gold at the COMEX division of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-NY gold ends lower as funds sell, options expire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642