NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama and China's President Hu Jintao on Tuesday discussed their differences over a U.S. decision this month to slap trade sanctions on Chinese tires, a U.S. official said. The official, who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity, said that Obama told Hu that despite that decision, the United States remains committed to free trade. Both Obama and Hu are due to attend a summit of the Group of 20 nations in Pittsburgh later this week ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Obama, China's Hu discussed U.S. tire decision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642