Fixes lit in 8th par ("pared" rather than "paired") SEOUL/TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Traffic slowed to a trickle, TV-capable mobile phones spilled on to lunch tables and two of Asia's biggest economies, Japan and South Korea, ground to a near halt on Wednesday to watch a 19-year-old ice skater perform in far-off Vancouver. South Korea's and Japan's top skaters, the favourites for the gold in the Olympics glamour sport of women's figure skating, took to the ice for the first time in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Olympics-Figure skating-Yuna and Mao freeze up Asian markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642