(Repeats to additional subscribers) BERLIN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Opel labour leader Klaus Franz called on Monday for General Motors to choose a buyer for its European unit this week and vowed to take "spectacular measures" if the U.S. group does not make a decision. Despite German pressure to back a bid by Magna International , General Motors Co [GM.UL] on Friday declined to name the Canadian automotive firm as the winning bidder for Opel, leaving the fate of the carmaker up in the air. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Opel labour leader threatens action over GM delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.