(Repeats story issued late on Monday) MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - Indian rubber prices, which hit record highs last week, are likely to remain steady this week as firmness in overseas market is seen offsetting weak spot demand from tyre makers due to higher prices, analysts said. "Demand is weak compared to last week. Market is expecting improvement in arrivals in next few weeks due to recent rainfall in Kerala," said Shiji Abraham, analyst with JRG Wealth Management. India's rubber ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-OUTLOOK-India rubber seen steady on firm overseas cues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642