(Repeats to addional subscribers with no changes to text) BRUSSELS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen chief Christian Streiff outlined a plan on Wednesday for temporary closures at its plants this year due to the economic slow-down. "What we are planning to do is, between now and Christmas, to shut down plants for the equivalent of 20 days," he told reporters after talks in Brussels with the European Commission. PSA Peugeot Citroen last week slashed its 2008 profitability outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Peugeot says plans temporary plant closures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642