(Repeating story issued late on Wednesday, no change to text) (For table of iron ore price fall forecasts, double click on [ID:nLN671246]) By Humeyra Pamuk and Miyoung Kim LONDON/SEOUL, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Iron ore prices are set to fall in 2009 after six years of price hikes as deteriorating demand triggers severe production cuts in the steel industry, a Reuters poll shows. The fall will mark an end to a bullish run for miners BHP Billiton , Rio Tinto and Vale which last year secured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-POLL-Iron ore price seen falling 30 pct in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642