(Repeats an earlier story without changes to text) * What: South Korea's August factory output data * When: Tuesday, Sept 30, at 1:30 p.m. (0430 GMT) * Output seen declining on slowing exports By Seo Eun-kyung SEOUL, Sept 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's industrial output probably fell further in August due to fewer working days, strikes at local carmakers and with exports pinched by a slowing global economy, a Reuters poll showed on Friday. Concerns that Asia's fourth-largest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-POLL-S.Korea Aug output seen falling on export slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.