(Repeats ahead of data release on Wednesday) * WHAT: February customs-based trade data from the Commerce Ministry * WHEN: March 28, around 11 a.m. (0400 GMT BANGKOK, March 28 (Reuters) - REUTERS FORECASTS (Pct change on-year unless stated) DATA MEDIAN RANGE JAN FORECASTERS Exports -4.7 -12.4/+9.2 -6.03 11 Imports +8.0 +2.0/+30.0 -4.20 11 Balance($bln) -0.60 -2.00/+1.52 -1.13 11 Thai exports likely fell 4.7 percent in February from a year earlier as many factories remained offline or ran at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-POLL-Thai Feb exports seen down 4.7 pct y/y; data around 0400 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642