(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Porsche had no choice but to renew expiring currency hedges for its dollar exposure at "far weaker exchange rates", Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter said on Wednesday. In remarks prepared for a news conference, he also said: - Porsche applies compound options scheme that protects company against weaknesses without being negatively affected by dollar gaining value once again - believes current dollar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Porsche renews dollar hedges at weaker rates - CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642