(This is a repeat of an earlier story ahead of Hyundai Motor's earnings announcement on Thursday.) * What: Hyundai Motor Q4 earnings * When: Thursday, Jan 25 * Profit seen down as sales hit by strikes and firmer won By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, is expected to say on Thursday that its quarterly profit dropped 27 percent, hit by a firmer won and strike action that dented sales. But the world's sixth-largest auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-Hyundai Motor Q4 seen down on firm won, weak sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642