(This is a repeat of an earlier story ahead of Hyundai Motor's expected earnings release on Monday.) * What: Hyundai Q3 earnings * When: Thursday, Oct. 26 * Slightly better oper profit; net down on derivatives, won By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, is expected to report a 27 percent drop in quarterly profit on Thursday as derivatives losses and a stronger won offset cheaper steel prices. But the 2007 outlook for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-Hyundai Q3 net seen down; outlook brighter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642