(Repeats story issued on Friday with no changes to text) * What: Q4 results from India's top vehicle makers * When: from Tuesday, April 24 * Muted sales for bike makers and all earnings pressured by firm interest rates, volatile raw material prices and competition By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, April 20 (Reuters) - Indian auto makers are expected to report muted quarterly sales growth, with profits pressured by firmer interest rates, volatile raw material prices and fierce competition. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-India automakers to post muted Q4 sales, earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.