(Repeats with no change in text) (For table of earnings forecasts double click on [ID:nT176238] * What: Top Japanese carmakers' Q3 results, annual revisions * When: From Jan 30 to Feb 9 * Deeper output cuts may force more profit warnings By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japanese automakers are looking at an ugly third-quarter earnings season that will almost certainly include profit warnings from Nissan Motor Co and others that have not updated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-Japan carmakers to lose money in Q3, revisions eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642