(Repeats to insert dropped word in fifth paragraph, no other changes to headline of text) * High soybean prices, weather boost soy acres * Huge range in estimates for soybean acreage * Soybean supplies keep shrinking * Corn, wheat acres seen down from last year * Keen interest in soy, corn, wheat supplies By Sam Nelson CHICAGO, June 26 (Reuters) - Soaring global demand for soybeans, prices hovering at 8-month highs and U.S. supplies likely at 32-year lows are leading to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-Record high U.S. soybean plantings seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.