(Repeats ahead of data release on Wednesday) WHAT: May industrial output WHEN: 2300 GMT, June 29 REUTERS FORECASTS: May industrial output growth (pct) MEDIAN RANGE RESPONDENTS PRIOR +20.4 y/y +18.8 to +22.4 12 +19.9 +0.9 m/m -0.8 to +2.6 12 +0.2 (month-on-month growth adjusted for seasonal factors) FACTORS TO WATCH - Continued brisk exports are expected to offset anaemic domestic sales of cars and construction equipment and underscore market expectations that Asia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-S.Korea factory output growth seen picking up in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642