(Repeats ahead of data release on Tuesday) * WHAT: November customs-based trade data from the Commerce Ministry * WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 20, around 1:30 p.m. (0630 GMT BANGKOK, Dec 16 (Reuters) - REUTERS FORECASTS: (Pct change on-year unless stated) DATA MEDIAN RANGE OCT FORECASTERS Exports -11.0 -30.5/+9.0 +0.3 9 Imports -4.4 -13.3/+15.0 +21.5 9 Balance($bln) -0.90 -2.70/-0.15 -1.01 9 FACTORS TO WATCH: - Exports are forecast to have fallen 11 percent in November from a year earlier, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-Thai Nov exports seen down 11 pct y/y; data around 0630 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642