(Repeats story that initially moved on Friday to additional subscribers) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, June 29 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales in June are expected to post a double-digit decline, dropping to a 15-year low as record gasoline prices killed the market for trucks and SUVs and made it impossible for many drivers to swap out for more fuel-efficient, new cars. Major automakers, including Ford Motor Co and General Motors Corp , and leading dealerships have warned that June sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-US auto sales: bleak, but is it the bottom?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642