(Repeats to additional subscribers) * What: March US auto sales * When: April 1 starting at noon ET * Median forecast: 9.2 mln unit annualized sales rate * Weaker sales would test GM, Chrysler survival plans By David Bailey DETROIT, March 27 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales likely slogged at the weakest monthly rates in more than 27 years in March and show few signs of life, adding to the pressure on General Motors Corp , Chrysler and Ford Motor Co . The Detroit-based automakers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-US auto sales seen plunging again in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642