(Repeats story originally published on July 28) * US July auto sales expected at about 12 mln annual rate * Auto supply chain recovering from Japan crisis * Most analysts, execs see slow and steady recovery * TrueCar sees July dropping below June's sales pace By Clare Baldwin DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - U.S. July auto sales should show an improvement from the past two months as the industry recovers from supply chain disruptions in Japan, but it could be a long time before the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PREVIEW-U.S. July auto sales to start recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.