PARIS, Nov 19 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen Chairman Jean-Martin Folz said on Wednesday the group aimed to reach full capacity at its Chinese plant in 18 to 24 months and aimed to keep growing amid booming car sales in the world's most populous nation. "Our aim is to reach capacity of 150,000 to 200,000 cars per year within 18 to 24 months," Folz told a news conference to mark the signing of an agreement with the University of Tsinghua in China. PSA is present in China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-PSA aims to hit capacity at China plant in 2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.