(Refiles to fix literals in fourth and seventh paragraphs) (For a related story, see [ID:nTOE63P07Q]) By Farah Master SHANGHAI, April 27 (Reuters) - Shanghai will unveil to the world this week its six-month long World Expo, China's largest international event since the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The country is trying to create an Expo on a scale never seen before, spending vast sums of money to make the event a blow out extravaganza for the expected 70 million visitors. WHAT IS A WORLD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RPT-Q+A-Why is Shanghai holding the World Expo?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.